Friday, January 29, 2016

Day 29 - Curiosity - Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days Challenge

As an artist, I enjoy asking the question "What if?"

What would happen if I combined two things that I like: rabbits and madras plaids.

When I was a teenager, we raised rabbits. Then again, early in my marriage, my husband and I raised Rex rabbits.

As a kid, I remember loving the bright and colorful Madras plaid fabrics.

So... I combined those two things, and the result was this series!



"Curiosity"
by Retta Stephenson

6x6 inch acrylic on wrapped canvas
Special challenge price of
$30 includes it's own FREE wooden 
mini display easel and 
FREE shipping in the continental US

(other locations please email artbyretta@gmail.com 
for shipping costs) 

These mini art paintings are being sold on a first come first served basis, so anyone interested please email me at artbyretta@gmail.com with any questions. If you'd like this curious duo to come and live with you, simply click on the Button above (you don't need a Paypal account).



As always, thanks for visiting, and I truly appreciate the comments and support.

Retta


PS: I invite you to watch my daily Facebook posts for photos of my bunnies, where I'm putting them all together in a Facebook photo album (click on Photos then Albums, and you'll see the album titled Jan 2016 Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days Challenge). It's fun and colorful to see them altogether! 

No comments:

Post a Comment