Thursday, January 14, 2016

Day 14 - Goodness - Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days Challenge

Recently I read a fascinating book by Cheryl Strayed titled "Wild" about her backpacking trek along the Pacific Crest Trail (I live in Oregon). 

The quote for todays mini art is from Cheryl Strayed:

"You will learn a lot about yourself if you stretch in the direction of goodness, 
of bigness, of kindness, of forgiveness, of emotional bravery. 
Be a warrior for love."




"Goodness"
by Retta Stephenson

4x4 inch acrylic on wrapped canvas
$30 includes it's own FREE wooden 
mini display easel and 
FREE shipping in the continental US

(other locations please email artbyretta@gmail.com 
for shipping costs) 



These mini art paintings are being sold on a first come first served basis, so anyone interested please email me at artbyretta@gmail.com with any questions. If you'd like this little rabbit to come and live with you, simply click on the Button above (you don't need a Paypal account).



As always, thank you for visiting.

Retta


PS: I invite you to watch my daily Facebook posts for photos of my bunnies, where I'm putting them all together in a Facebook photo album.  

No comments:

Post a Comment