Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Day 13 - Gentleness - Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days Challenge

The quote I paired with today's mini art painting is from the novel Jane Eyre by English author Charlotte Bronte:

"Oh! That gentleness! How far more potent is it than force!"



"Gentleness"
by Retta Stephenson

4x4 inch acrylic on wrapped canvas
$30 includes it's own FREE wooden 
mini display easel and 
FREE shipping in the continental US

(other locations please email artbyretta@gmail.com 
for shipping costs) 



These mini art paintings are being sold on a first come first served basis, so anyone interested please email me at artbyretta@gmail.com with any questions. If you'd like this gentle little bunbun to come and live with you, simply click on the Button above (you don't need a Paypal account).


As always, thanks for visiting.

Retta

PS: I invite you to watch my daily Facebook posts for photos of my bunnies, where I'm putting them all together in a Facebook photo album. 

2 comments:

  1. I love all your bunny paintings. They are fabulous. My sister had a rabbit for awhile. It was a vicious thing. lol It was cute, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A vicious bunny - say it ain't so!
      Thanks, Mary, these have been fun to paint.

      Delete