It's been awhile since I shared some of Jim's photos. I've filled in the gaps with pics from my little Canon Powershot to introduce to you, in photo journalism style, my official Studio Assistant.
Her name is Joey. She is energetic, mischievous, innocent, always in a good mood, and far too intelligent for her own good.
Did you say... she must be a Mini-Schnauzer?? Why yes, you are correct!! Her nickname when she was a baby was Greased Lightening. :-D
Without further ado, here is this little Mini-Schnauzer's story in picture form.
(You can click on any to enlarge)
I hope you enjoyed meeting my Studio Assistant, Joey!
PS: Why does Joey make such a good Studio Assistant??
- She is ALWAYS in a good mood, and it's contagious.
- I MUST pick up after myself, or she will steal stuff to use as Toys.
- She can tell time; always tells me when it's time for Jim to get home, so I can wrap up what I'm doing.
- She will always get excited when the Kitties show up, so I know to cover any open paint.
- She is high energy and needs my attention often; keeps me from sitting too long in one position and letting rigor mortis set it :-D
- Did I mention she is always in a good mood?? That is partly how she got her name, because she is so full of JOY. :-)