Friday, October 10, 2014

Sketchbook Skool Homework #2 - This Really Happened to Me!

Whoa, this week went by too fast! 

I'm officially 19 minutes late getting my second homework assignment posted to Sketchbook Skool. Good thing they are a loosey goosey bunch. :-D

This weeks 2nd lesson from teacher Koosje Koene was to make An Illustrated Manual. 

So here it be, my "manual", based on something that really did happen to me.



(Can click pic to enlarge)




"How to Decorate Your Bedspread"
9 x 12 sketchbook
ink, watercolors, wc pencils,
colored pencils, acrylics, gouache


By the way, for anyone who doesn't know... India Ink is the darkest, blackest, WATERPROOF ink imaginable. Good luck getting it out of ANYthing. :-D  I sure learned my lesson about leaving the jar open!


Thanks for looking and happy painting!

Retta

No comments:

Post a Comment