Monday, December 28, 2015

It's Almost Bunny Time!

Wow! This is a screenshot of the map for the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge, showing where all the participants live. 


We now have a little over 700 artists from all around this world. Can't wait to see what they all paint (and it's not too late to join up!)

Each day I plan to post a photo on Facebook of my painting "in progress". Later,  I'll post my 4x4 inch completed mini-art painting on my Facebook page and then also here on my blog. 

And guess what?? 

They will all be for sale! Each little painting will come with it's own FREE wooden mini display easel. So be sure to tune in on January 1st 2016 for all the details.


30 paintings in 30 days for $30 

All the little 4" x 4" acrylic paintings will be $30 each,
including a FREE wooden mini display easel and
FREE shipping in the US
(other locations please email me for 
shipping charges at artbyretta@gmail.com)



Since they are being sold on a first come first served basis, anyone interested can email me at artbyretta@gmail.com with any questions, and I can send you a Paypal invoice if you'd like one for your very own (you don't need a Paypal account). 

This is going to be exciting... I sure hope I can keep up!

Happy painting,


Retta

No comments:

Post a Comment