Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Free Poster today!

Today I'd like to share with you a favorite photo of Butterfly, my calico kitty.  Below is her baby picture, taken nigh on to 10 years ago! 

I'm starting a fun theme for Wednesdays called Word Wednesday, where I'll try to marry favorite images with favorite quotes.





Without further ado, The Poster. 


(click to open for larger file to save, re-post or print)


Please feel free to save and use this poster if you like it, though I'd appreciate that you leave it in it's original form without alteration, other than sizing. 

Enjoy! It's my gift to you.


Thanks for visiting,


Retta

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Margaret. Next time you're stuck for an image for a blog post, you can stick Butterfly in there! :-D

      Delete
  2. Wow! Butterfly? How did you upload the picture onto the site? I like that! Gonna have to learn that one! Neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I created this one on my own computer with Photoshop Elements. But I think that program does have an "upload image" button, at least I think I remember seeing one. They have so many gorgeous free images to use. But for some reason, Butterfly wasn't one of them. ;-)

      Talking about https://snappa.io/ for anyone curious. :-)

      Delete