Thursday, January 07, 2016

Day 7 - Faith - Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days Challenge

I'll admit it. I'm a Lord of the Rings fan, and loved every one of the movies. 

My quote for today's mini art painting is from J.R.R. Tolkien
"I do not believe this darkness will endure."  
-Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

That's what faith looks like in action. Love it!




"Faith"
by Retta Stephenson

4x4 inch acrylic on wrapped canvas
$30 includes it's own FREE wooden 
mini display easel and 
FREE shipping in the continental US

(other locations please email artbyretta@gmail.com 
for shipping costs) 



These mini art paintings are being sold on a first come first served basis, so anyone interested please email me at artbyretta@gmail.com with any questions. If you'd like this bunny to come and live with you, simply click on the Button above (you don't need a Paypal account).

I think I appreciate the Tolkien quote so much because it's when things do NOT look good that we find out what we really believe. So, I tried to give this bunny a look of calm, strong, and confident belief. In spite of whatever is going on it's bunny life. :-)

Retta

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the background on this...very sweet bunny, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Margaret. Never thought I would hear myself say "I love plaids for backgrounds!"

      Delete