Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Day 12 - Patience - Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days Challenge

Rather ironic that I struggled with THIS bunny, who just happened to be titled "Patience"! 
Naw... must just be a coinky-dink. Right?!


"Patience is not simply the ability to wait - 
it's how we behave while we're waiting."
--Joyce Meyer




"Patience"
by Retta Stephenson

4x4 inch acrylic on wrapped canvas
$30 includes it's own FREE wooden 
mini display easel and 
FREE shipping in the continental US

(other locations please email artbyretta@gmail.com 
for shipping costs) 


These mini art paintings are being sold on a first come first served basis, so anyone interested please email me at artbyretta@gmail.com with any questions. If you'd like this patient little bunny to come and live with you, simply click on the Button above (you don't need a Paypal account).



As always, thank you for visiting.

Retta



PS: I invite you to watch my daily Facebook posts for photos of my bunnies, where I'm putting them all together in a Facebook photo album. 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work—you've really made the bunny your own. Can't wait to see the next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Vanessa, I appreciate that. And thanks for visiting!

      Delete
    2. You're very welcome. I'm starting to figure out how it works :)

      Delete