Friday, January 22, 2016

Day 22 - Determined - Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days Challenge

Sleepy. Achey. Discouraged. Frustrated.

Inspiration has flown the coop!

I don't WANT to paint today, said I. 

I whined, I pouted, I procrastinated.

Then, as I remembered the titled I had picked for this bunny, I cracked up:

Determined.

I laughed at the coinky-dink. HeWhoIsNotAnArtist also laughed, heartily.

Another cup of coffee as I sat before my easel, inviting the Muse to please come and blow me a kiss.

"What this power is I cannot say; all I know is that it exists and it becomes available only when a man is in that state of mind in which he knows exactly what he wants and is fully determined not to quit until he finds it."
--Alexander Graham Bell




"Determined"
by Retta Stephenson

4x4 inch acrylic on wrapped canvas
$30 includes it's own FREE wooden 
mini display easel and 
FREE shipping in the continental US

(other locations please email artbyretta@gmail.com 
for shipping costs) 


These mini art paintings are being sold on a first come first served basis, so anyone interested please email me at artbyretta@gmail.com with any questions. If you'd like this determined bunny to come and live with you, simply click on the Button above (you don't need a Paypal account).



As always, thanks for visiting, and feel free to leave a comment, question, or commiseration. ;-)

Retta


PS: I invite you to watch my daily Facebook posts for photos of my bunnies, where I'm putting them all together in a Facebook photo album. 

No comments:

Post a Comment