Wednesday, April 22, 2020

APRIL RE-DIRECT & THE JOY OF ART

Ever since I was a little girl, i always wanted to an artist. To see this world thru the lens of beauty and color has been  GIFT.

life has taken A  is taken a turn Drs. say I have a deep brain tumor. So to consolidate I'll just be WRITING on my one privateBLOG, just me my life so I'm redirecting any interest TO other blog so have WRITE it once it's been so much fun being AN being an artist. I ALWAYS FELT LIKE IT WAS MY ONE LITTLE GIFT TO GIVE TO OTHERS TO ADD A LITTLE SUNSHINE TO THEIR LIVES…

Seeing color and patterns the Swirls in hidden images THAT ARE more real then We think we see on the surface the inner beauty OF hearts animals gorgeous nature and sharing that with each otheR.

 I I never did dark art I guess I just wanted TO  promote the goodNESS…GOD is a good God and I feel he wants to add BEAUTY AND LOVE to OUR LIVES

here's a blog link because you want to see what's up lately


by way using A CLUNKY Little dictation app so please forgive formatting and typos oh and I don't think IT likes me….. IT KEEPS SIGNING  me PIRANHA      HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment