Friday, February 10, 2012

Doodling With A Message

I thought I would share some of the fun doodle stuff I posted on my other blog... this first one was from November of 2009.

I enjoy combining meaninful quotes with colorful designs. We all go through hard times... but there's no use in worrying about something that hasn't happened yet. Some good quotes about Worry:


"Worry is a misuse of imagination." --Dan Zadra

"Worry is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it gets you nowhere." --Glenn Turner

"I am an old man and have known a great many troubles, but most of them never happened." --Mark Twain

"Worry is interest paid on trouble before it comes due." --William Ralph Inge

"Every evening I turn my worries over to God. He's going to be up all night anyway."  --Mary C Crowley



This doodle was created with good ol' Sharpies and colored pencils.


(can click to enlarge)



Happy worry-free doodling,

Retta

2 comments:

  1. I would love to have an actual umbrella that was "doodled" like that! How colorful! Love the quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked to see if Zazzle would let me put a design onto an umbrella... rats... nope. But you CAN buy a
    "kit" online and handpaint one on an umbrella! Now that would take some patience, eh?!

    ReplyDelete